Item Crate is a Pittsburgh based indie game dev team made up of Michael Springer, Ian Cantor, and Travis Maynard.
Item Crate was originally conceived in 2007 as a Super Smash Bros fan site. The domain was held on to after that project didn't pan out because it was a pretty cool name.
Item Crate was founded by Michael Springer in 2013 as a label to release independent games under.
In 2017, Michael teamed up with Ian Cantor for a local game jam, giving life to Space Rex - the first game publically released with the Item Crate name.
There are currently no trailers available for Item Crate. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Item Crate. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "1st Place - Video Game Category - Game Jam Pittsburgh" Fizzlebomber, 2018
- "1st Place - Looking For Group Game Jam" Space Rex, 2017
- Michael Springer on Twitter
- Personal tweets by Michael (@sprngr_) twitter.com.
- Michael Springer on Itch
- Michael's solo game dev projects sprngr.itch.io.
- Ian Cantor on Twitter
- Personal tweets by Ian (@arustymonky) twitter.com.
- Ian Cantor on Itch
- Ian's solo game dev projects rustymonky.itch.io.
- Travis Maynard on Twitter
- Personal tweets by Travis (@travismaynard) twitter.com.
- Travis Maynard on Itch
- Travis's solo game dev projects travm.itch.io.